What all members of our team have in common is the enthusiasm for new technologies and the ambition to implement top-quality IT solutions.
As recognized experts for business web applications, we assist our clients with the optimization of their business processes and in the implementation of their IT systems.
Making quick decisions and communicating openly are two of the factors of success. This can be seen from the fact, that there are (nearly) no doors at Proxora.
The key to our long-lasting success however is our team of exceptional, highly motivated and qualified experts.
Are you an ambitioned and communicative
We offer interesting job opportunities as a junior or senior software engineer, intern, Diplomand or student trainee.
For more information on who we are looking for, what we are expecting and what exactly we have to offer, please refer to our brochure.
Proxora is looking for talented and motivated university graduates
To enhance our team, we are currently looking for University graduates in Business Informatics / Computer Science or a related course of studies who want to dedicate their commitment and determination to new challenges.
- Know-how of a worldwide honored specialist for webapplications and compliance-tools
- Attractive professional perspectives and liberties in a lean and efficient company
- Varied and challenging tasks
- Further training and development
- Performance-based compensation
- A secure job located in a central area
- A pleasant working atmosphere in a highly motivated team
- Real teamwork and open communication
As a software engineer (m/f) at Proxora the focus lies on the analysis and professional implementation of custom-tailored business and IT projects for our customers. Your scope of duties within the team comprises conception, design, implementation and quality assurance of innovative IT architectures and applications based on state-of-the-art technologies.
- Working knowledge of object-oriented modeling (UML) and programming knowledge in Java
- Curiosity and enthusiasm to learn new methodologies and software tools
Experience in modern software development methodologies (e.g. Scrum) and software tools (IntelliJ IDEA/Eclipse, Mercurial, Gradle, Maven, Jenkins) and quality assurance is an advantage. You are communicative, able to work in a team, have a wide range of interests, customer-oriented and can work under pressure? Then we look forward to receive your complete application!
Please send all job applications to:
Frau Helga Proske